To get the most out of your new Bed Rumours mattress we suggest the following:
• Rotate your mattress regularly
• Use a mattress protector to protect your mattress
• Use a damp cloth to remove accumulated dust
• Air mattress regularly with the bedding removed
• Treat your mattress to a vacuum on a regular basis – low suction will do.
• Rotate your mattress regularly, asking for help if you need it!
• Try to protect it from direct sunlight.
• Don’t let stains make themselves at home – treat them quickly, using a suitable upholstery cleaner.
• Scrub with a stiff brush – mattresses don’t like this.
• Use dishwashing or laundry detergent.
• Saturate with water or other liquids.
• Dry cleaning chemicals may cause damage – refer to the care instructions on the label for instructions.
Your Bed Rumours mattress isn’t flame proof so don’t place it near open flames or expose it to fire. When ignited, some bedding material can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases. For that reason, we’d also recommend that you don’t smoke in bed.
Bed Rumours is dedicated to bringing you the best quality mattresses, guaranteed to give you a good night’s sleep. Though every attention to detail is undertaken, in occasional situations, manufacturing faults can occur. Should this happen, please contact us at bedrumours.co.nz If a manufacturing fault is identified, Bed Rumours will replace or repair the defective mattress within a reasonable period of time, as limited by this warranty. In order for this warranty to be valid, you must be the original purchaser and you must provide a copy of the original receipt (or other suitable proof) and purchase price.
We recommend you allow up to 25 nights for your body to adjust to the feel of your new Bed Rumours
This warranty is valid for a 5 year period and begins on the day of purchase. If your Bed Rumours mattress is repaired or replaced, there will be no extensions to the original warranty period.
This Warranty Covers
• Any wires or coils that are broken or have come loose.
• Any wires or coils that protrude or have torn through the fabric.
This Warranty does not Cover
• Comfort preference.
• Mattress fabric, including stains, soiling, burns or pilling.
• Any normal body indentations.
• Border wires that are bent due to moving, folding or bending the mattress.
• Bed height.
• Sheet fit.
• Mattress damage due to an unsuitable base (talk to us about suitable options).
• Replacement of non-defective componentary.
• New bed smell/odour.
• Damage due to abuse.
Availability of Identical Materials
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Bed Rumours reserves the manufacturer’s right to substitute materials of equal quality. Identical fabrics can not be guaranteed, however the closest available match will be made.
Bed Rumours reserves the right to refuse a warranty when the product is found on inspection to be in an unsanitary condition or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or material.
Bed Rumours | © 2018 All Rights reserved.