The importance of a
good night’s sleep
Helps maintain good physical health
Helps regulate appetite and weight
Helps keep heart and blood vessels healthy
Helps control blood glucose levels
Helps keep your immune system working
Helps control brain function and restore memory
We spend one-third of our lives in bed and the average person sleeps 8 hours per night.
Sleep is important for good health and wellbeing throughout life.
The importance of the RIGHT MATTRESS
• Sleep allows muscles, spine, and ligaments to completely relax
• A good mattress should correctly fit body shape
• Should evenly balance out the weight of the body, creating no pressure points.
The implications of a BAD MATTRESS
• Can cause long-term damage to the spine
• Can enhance back problems
• Can increase joint pains